Snow Oval X rules:
- Year – 1995 or older
- Engine – Maximum 600cc
- Skis – Trail carbide, ski loops are mandatory
- Track – Max 1 inch track lug. Max 121 inch track length. No traction products. Track may NOT be modified.
- Snowmobiles must have a working tail light and tether kill switch.
- Racer’s must wear all safety gear as described in the Driver Protective Equipment section of the ISR Rule Book.
- Racer’s must buy a valid ISR License.
- Racer’s must use a RACEceiver radio.
- Snowmobiles must pass safety tech before they will be allowed onto the race track.
You will be required to purchase an ISR License ($35.00 for Canadians). Entry fee for the class is $30, with all money going to prize payout. Trophies will be handed out at the CPTC awards banquet following the Sunday final at the Brokenhead River Community Hall.